How To Make Your Own Dryer Sheets
We’ve fallen very far down the laundry rabbit hole, but not without reason. What’s the point of meticulously doing your laundry if you can’t enjoy that plush laundry feeling and that dryer fresh scent? You deserve that. You’ve come so far and it’s time to round out this laundry journey with that laundry scented cherry on top... yep, you guessed it...DIY dryer sheets. Let’s do this. What You Need:
- Essential oil of choice
- White distilled vinegar
- Cloth scraps
- Storage container
- Fold the wipes or cloth scraps and place in your jar or storage container.
- Mix 1 cup of white vinegar with 25+ drops of essential oil of choice.
- Moisten the cloths with the vinegar mixture (store extra in a bottle if you don’t need the entire mixture).
- Use one wipe/cloth per dryer load to freshen laundry.
- Yep, you use essential oils. No big deal.
You did it. You’ve made it through this guide and you’re better for it. You’ve got laundry swag and the How-To knowledge to prove it. Now let’s put these gems of knowledge to work. Tomorrow is laundry day. You’re ready.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.